2017-2018 Bi-District Youth Events
Bi-District Youth Retreat: April 20-22, 7:00 p.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Retreat for Grades 6-12
- Oak Lodge at Camp Highroad, in Middleburg, VA
- Groups are welcome to bring nut-free snacks
- Dinner not provide on Friday night
- Join us for small groups, worship, and fellowship
- Games, activities, afternoon of Team Building and Low Ropes
- Offering taken during closing worship to support Bi-District Youth Ministries
$100 per person Early Registration – on or before April 9
$110 per person Late Registration – April 10-16
Register GROUPS (no individual registration) HERE
REGISTRATION CLOSES MONDAY, APRIL 16
Retreat Questions? Contact Nickie Moreno Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-532-8060×204
Registration Questions? Contact Kim Johnson at email@example.com or 703-820-7200
Service Day & Splashdown: August 12, 9:00-5:00 p.m.
Oktoberfest at Corn Maze in the Plains: October 1, 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Bowling Lock-In at Bowl America-Chantilly: January 19-20, 10:30 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
Confirmation Retreat: February 2-3, 7:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m
Costa Rica Mission Trip: July 21-30, 2018
For information about the Costa Rica Mission Trip, please contact Deb Angerman
The Youth program is overseen by our Bi-District Youth Council (BDYC). The Mission of the Bi-District Youth Council is to create programs and ministries that:
- Help local churches to facilitate, support and empower youth to grow in faith, in their relationship to Jesus Christ and in leadership.
- Foster relationships and connect youth ministries and churches to one another, the districts and the Conference.
- Provide large fellowship activities that reach out and unite youth inside and outside of the church.
Below are generic forms that you may find useful. Feel free to download and customize as you see fit.
- Permission slips
- Generic Emergency Information form
- Covenant for Bi-District Youth Events Feb 2016 revision
Youth Leader Information
Some things youth leaders need to know…
Any member of a participating youth group may have an image used in future publications, multimedia presentations, on the Alexandria/Arlington Bi-District or Virginia Annual Conference website, including social networking sites. Use of these images would be for the express purpose of communicating and sharing information about the Bi-District Youth.
Each group is responsible for their own participants permission slips, medical forms and emergency contacts for participants.
Occasionally, our students take time to write about their experiences at our Bi-District events. You can read their thoughts on the Youth Blog.