On-going by topic:
- Wednesdays (7 PM) - Burke UMC
- Thursdays (7-9
PM) - Centreville UMC. Child care provided. Starting 2/20 and running for 14 weeks. Join any time.
- Mondays, Wednesdays (7:30 PM) & Saturday (10 AM) - Zumba @ Christ Crossman UMC,
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays (7 PM) - Zumba @ Arlington Forest UMC, Arlington
Prayer & Special Services
- Last Sunday (6 PM)
Evensong & Communion, Trinity UMC, McLean
- Wednesdays (6 PM) - Centering Prayer, Trinity UMC, Alexandria
- Wednesdays (6:30 PM) - Franconia UMC, Alexandria
-Mondays (2nd and 4th - 5 PM) - Caregiver Support
Group, Dranesville UMC, Herndon
-Last Thursday (7-8:30 PM) - Living with
Cancer Support Group, Christ UMC, Fairfax Station (703-690-3401, X113)
-First Saturdays (9:30 AM) - Life with Cancer Support Group, Bruen Chapel UMC, Fairfax
Young Adult Weekly Studies
· 7:00 PM—Herndon UMC
· 7:30 PM—Pender UMC,
PM—Community of Faith, Herndon
PM—Crossroads UMC, Ashburn
7:00 PM—The Vine, Dunn Loring
April 17, 7:30 p.m., Maundy Thursday, Annandale UMC.
April 18, 12-3 p.m., Good Friday prayers; 7:30
p.m. Seven Last Words worship service, Annandale UMC.
April 20, 6:30, 8:30 and 11 a.m., Easter Celebration worship services, Annandale UMC.
April 20, 9:45 a.m., “Made Like Him We Rise,” Easter adult Sunday School presentation
by Rev. Dr. Kendall Soulen, Director of the Master of Theological
Studies Program, Professor of Systematic Theology at Wesley Theological Seminary, at Annandale UMC.
May 3, 10:00 AM
- Fitness Fundraising Event: Dance with Divine (of Kukuwa Dance Workout). Sponsored by the Arlington Temple
United Methodist Women.
31, 10:00 AM - Caregiver Support Forum featuring Rev. Dr. Benjamin Pratt, Franconia UMC, Alexandria. FREE,
open to the public.